Welcome to Oneida County Industrial Development Agency (OCIDA)
|Oneida County Industrial Development Agency (OCIDA) is a public benefit corporation of New York State offering financial incentives for hands-on manufacturing and other eligible projects through:|
* Payments in lieu of taxes
* Tax-exempt Industrial Development Bond financing
* Taxable Industrial Revenue Bond financing
* Relief from mortgage recording tax
* Relief from sales tax on materials, machinery, equipment and furnishings
Using the financing benefits of OCIDA requires public notice, public hearings and disclosure.